Recruiting Coordinator - Chicago
ABOUT HOME EXPERIENCE
HomeX is building the future of Home Services.
Our unique service and technology platform has been engineered to make next generation experiences for both consumers and service providers come to life.
Reinventing our industry requires creating end-to-end solutions. This is why HomeX is combining a managed service network, a technology platform for providers and full service experiences for consumers. Together, these efforts put us in a unique position to deliver differentiated, fresh, simple and highly personalized solutions making dream experiences come true.
Founded in 2016 by industry veterans and headquartered in Chicago, HomeX (Home Experience LLC) is determined to be a positive force and help the industry evolve from the inside, creating, for the first time, value and magical experiences for customers and service providers nationwide.
ABOUT THE JOB
HomeX is seeking an energetic Recruiting Coordinator based out of our Chicago HQ to help accelerate our hiring and deliver a best in class candidate experience. We are growing quickly, so this is a great role for a junior person who is looking to grow with us.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage Requisitions: Work with hiring managers to perfect our open requisitions and post roles internally and externally.
- Source: Promote HomeX to potential candidates to help increase applications. Identify and attend recruiting events to build the HomeX employer brand.
- Track & Manage Candidates: Maintain detailed applicant tracking, records, and reporting and ensure timely follow up and communications with applicants and hiring managers.
- Screen: Screen resumes and conduct initial phone screens to gauge culture and role fit.
- Schedule: Coordinate interviews between candidates and HomeX team members, including phone screens, video conferencing, presentations and onsite interviews.
- Candidate Experience: Own the candidate experience, ensuring that every candidate falls in love with HomeX through their interactions with you, our hiring team, and any other HomeX touchpoints.
- Coordinate On-Site Interviews: Act as the host for candidates, making sure they have a smooth and positive experience.
- Prepare Offers: Work with hiring managers to debrief candidates post-interview, making hiring decisions, and prepare offers.
- Facilitate Onboarding: Coordinate new hire administrative needs using our HRIS and be responsible for leading Chicago-based onboarding sessions.
- Make HomeX Culture Great: As a key member of the people team, help build HomeX’s culture and support broader HomeX people and culture initiatives.
The right candidate for this role has strong interpersonal and communication skills. You are highly organized with the ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency. Above all, you care about people and maintaining a world class candidate experience in conjunction with HomeX’s reputation.
- Team-Oriented: You excel at collaborating across the company, working with team members in all departments and levels.
- Startup Mentality: You thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment where you balance multiple projects and can prioritize your work both short and long term.
- Good Judgment: You know when discussions need to be escalated and are able to take action and resolve any open issues.
- Driven: You are motivated to achieve success both at work and in your personal life.
- Forward-Thinking: You are constantly looking for new and better ways to do things.
- Courageous: You think big and aren’t afraid to fail.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment or similar role
- Preference for candidates with HR background or degree
- Experience with using applicant tracking systems or similar tools
- Understanding of interview workflow
Our Productivity Stack
Familiarity with the following platforms is desirable:
- Workable ATS
- G Suite
- Microsoft Office
WHY WORK WITH US?
How many chances will you get to impact an entire, massive industry by building something from the ground up? Working at HomeX means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success, and the close-knit camaraderie of a team of highly talented and motivated coworkers. It also means working in a fun and positive working environment - we encourage our employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including performance-based incentives and full health care benefits for full time employees.
HomeX values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you request accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.