Implementation Specialist - Lancaster
About Home Experience
HomeX is building the future of Home Services.
Our unique service and technology platform has been engineered to make next generation experiences for both consumers and service providers come to life.
Reinventing our industry requires creating end to end solutions. This is why HomeX is combining a managed service network, a technology platform for providers and full service experiences for consumers. Together these efforts put us in a unique position to deliver differentiated, fresh, simple and highly personalized solutions making dream experiences come true.
Founded in 2016 by industry veterans and headquartered in Chicago, HomeX (Home Experience LLC) is determined to be a positive force and help the industry evolve from the inside creating, for the first time, value and magical experiences for customers and service providers nationwide.
About the Job
The primary role of the Software Implementation Specialist is to interact with our clients, collecting all of their unique business rules and stakeholder needs, and translate these into functional requirements for each software implementation.You will conduct the implementation process remotely through weekly web conferences with clients and ongoing interaction with the Schedule Engine development team. During implementation, the customer’s business processes will be discussed, documented, and mapped to the settings and configurations available within the Schedule Engine SaaS software product.
You will manage a set of customer accounts in order to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction and product use.
Secondary job requirements include participating in special projects, with the likelihood of leading projects at times. Examples of special projects include internal/external documentation creation, process evaluation and improvement, and learning new back-end software programs (ERPs) in use by clients and sharing the information gathered with other implementers.
Remote work opportunities exist for the right candidate.
What You Will Do:
- Move clients through the onboarding process within specified timeframes, taking full responsibility for delivery and implementation
- Manage a rotating roster of concurrent client implementations, each at a different stage of development
- Host off-site meetings and training, with the possibility of on-site training for certain clients
- Document the onboarding process after each client call/work-session; onboarding checklists and support documentation are already created for this purpose
- Create and distribute client contact reports after each client call/work-session
- Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how Schedule Engine can be leveraged to meet and exceed their goals
- Asses the need for software feature enhancements and document as needed in project tracking software (Jira)
- Document development tasks/bugs and share requirements and for the development team in workspace communication channels (Slack software) and project tracking software (Jira)
- Participate in daily agile development standup meetings, sharing status of client implementations as they pertain to development team workload
- Assure the quality of software being shipped to the client through code reviews with developers and other software quality assurance processes
What You Have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- High level of attention to detail and process minded
- Ability to be assertive, pro-active and self-motivated
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong technical background and desire to be hands-on
- Native fluency with digital tools, concepts, and processes
- Experience in an Implementation / Account management role at an enterprise software or SaaS software company; alternatively
- Experience working for contractor home services, such as HVAC, Electrical or Plumbing trades in managerial or supervisory role
Why Work With Us?
How many chances will you get to impact an entire, massive industry by building something from the ground up? Working at HomeX means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success, and the close-knit camaraderie of a team of highly talented and motivated coworkers. It also means working in a fun and positive working environment—we encourage our employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well—we offer competitive compensation packages, including performance-based incentives and full health care benefits.
HomeX values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.