Marketing Director - Growth & Acquisition
ABOUT HOME EXPERIENCE
HomeX is building the future of Home Services.
Our unique service and technology platform has been engineered to make next generation experiences for both consumers and service providers come to life.
Reinventing our industry requires creating end-to-end solutions. This is why HomeX is combining a managed service network, a technology platform for providers and full service experiences for consumers. Together, these efforts put us in a unique position to deliver differentiated, fresh, simple and highly personalized solutions making dream experiences come true.
Founded in 2016 by industry veterans and headquartered in Chicago, HomeX (Home Experience LLC) is determined to be a positive force and help the industry evolve from the inside, creating, for the first time, value and magical experiences for customers and service providers nationwide.
ABOUT THE JOB
HomeX is seeking an ambitious, highly analytical and innovative Marketing Director focused on Growth & Customer Acquisition to lead our talented team focused on the customer lifecycle experience. You will work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Operations and Technology teams and should be comfortable owning everything from strategy development to execution and performance analysis.
We are on a path for astronomical growth, making this a great place for ambitious people who want to grow quickly with us.
Key responsibilities include:
- HomeX Customer Growth Powerhouse: Deliver vision, energy, and ideas that shape our customer lifecycle strategy and accelerate our growth and industry impact. Lead development of marketing function to build a HomeX marketing powerhouse, building a high performance team.
- Customer Acquisition, Growth and Retention Playbook: Analyze customer data from various sources, draw insights from analysis, and partner cross-functionally to design and implement an innovative customer lifecycle (acquisition to retention) playbook.
- Continual Optimization: Develop, forecast and optimize KPI’s across the customer lifecycle funnel and all marketing channels. Be comfortable implementing and analyzing A/B tests, optimizing spend and matching demand with supply.
- Be the Customer: Work closely with Product, User Research, Customer Solutions, and Data Science teams to build and maintain customer intelligence, including identification, segmentation and communication strategies.
- Identify New Growth Opportunities: Working with Business GMs and the product team, identify and drive new opportunities to optimize the customer experience and drive incremental revenue. Proactively self-educate around industry and marketing trends.
- Constant Innovation: We are building a team that pushes the boundaries and seeks to establish new industry practices, not just implement the latest best practices.
The right candidate for this role is always looking to push the envelope in marketing to find new ways to engage and grow the customer base while also being dedicated to operational excellence. We’re looking for someone who can help us transform and industry, and also someone who is:
- A well-rounded problem solver: Be a jack-of-all trades marketing professional capable of creating, managing, and optimizing world-class marketing campaigns across all channels
- A world-class stakeholder manager and team builder: You excel at working with stakeholders from across the company, including business, product, brand, design, and analytics teams, to deliver world-class experiences for our customers
- A data nerd: You are data- and metrics-driven, with a creative and analytic approach to marketing, growth and budget management.
- A technology lover: you believe that technology can simplify, delight and enhance our lives
- A multitasker: You thrive in a fast-paced, high intensity environment where you balance multiple projects and are great a prioritizing your work
- Driven: You are driven to achieve both personal and company success
- Innovative: You are constantly looking for new and better ways to do things
- Courageous: You aren’t afraid to fail and you think big
- 5-10 years relevant experience leading growth marketing or customer acquisition
- Blend of strategy and execution experience - you can demonstrate both strategic leadership and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Strong track record of building world-class teams and being an exceptional people manager and talent developer
- Relevant coursework preferred, but the right experience is more important
BenefitsWHY WORK WITH US?
How many chances will you get to impact an entire, massive industry by building something from the ground up? Working at HomeX means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success, and the close-knit camaraderie of a team of highly talented and motivated coworkers. It also means working in a fun and positive working environment - we encourage our employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including performance-based incentives and full health care benefits for full time employees.
HomeX values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you request accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.