Mobile Developer - Toronto
ABOUT HOME EXPERIENCE LLC
HomeX is building the future of Home Services.
Our unique service and technology platform has been engineered to make next generation experiences for both consumers and service providers come to life.
Reinventing our industry requires creating end to end solutions. This is why HomeX is combining a managed service network, a technology platform for providers and full service experiences for consumers. Together these efforts put us in a unique position to deliver differentiated, fresh, simple and highly personalized solutions making dream experiences come true.
Founded in 2016 by industry veterans and headquartered in Chicago, HomeX (Home Experience LLC) is determined to be a positive force and help the industry evolve from the inside creating, for the first time, value and magical experiences for customers and service providers nationwide.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop a great product experience while leveraging the latest mobile technologies
- Work closely with other team members to develop industry leading solutions for the home services market
- Develop state-of-the art user experiences using your experience with web and native technologies
- Leverage best UI/UX practices to build an industry leading, cutting edge and award-winning product
- Be an integral part of an elite, energetic team of Architects, Product Managers, Developers, Business Analysts where collaboration across all groups is integral to success
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 3 years relevant full-time hands-on experience in creating, developing and deploying innovative mobile apps
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Strong collaboration skills, whether working with backend developers, interaction designers, product managers, or architects
- Experience with native mobile development for iOS and Android
- Experience with cross platform mobile development for iOS and Android (Xamarin, React Native, Flutter)
WHY WORK WITH US?
How many chances will you get to impact an entire, massive industry by building something from the ground up? Working at HomeX means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success, and the close-knit camaraderie of a team of highly talented and motivated coworkers. It also means working in a fun and positive working environment—we encourage our employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well—we offer competitive compensation packages, including performance-based incentives and full health care benefits.
HomeX values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.