Front-end Developer - Toronto
ABOUT HOME EXPERIENCE LLC
HomeX is building the future of Home Services.
Our unique service and technology platform has been engineered to make next generation experiences for both consumers and service providers come to life.
Reinventing our industry requires creating end to end solutions. This is why HomeX is combining a managed service network, a technology platform for providers and full service experiences for consumers. Together these efforts put us in a unique position to deliver differentiated, fresh, simple and highly personalized solutions making dream experiences come true.
Founded in 2016 by industry veterans and headquartered in Chicago, HomeX (Home Experience LLC) is determined to be a positive force and help the industry evolve from the inside creating, for the first time, value and magical experiences for customers and service providers nationwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant full-time hands-on experience in developing robust interfaces and user experiences, and optimizing performance in web applications.
- Elite HTML/CSS skills
- Knowledge of accessibility requirements on the web
- Agile/Scrum experience
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles, usability best practices and layout aesthetics
- Strong collaboration skills, whether working with backend developers, interaction designers, product managers, or architects
- Passionate about and engaged in the user experience and business outcomes
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
WHY WORK WITH US?
How many chances will you get to impact an entire, massive industry by building something from the ground up? Working at HomeX means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success, and the close-knit camaraderie of a team of highly talented and motivated coworkers. It also means working in a fun and positive working environment—we encourage our employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well—we offer competitive compensation packages, including performance-based incentives and full health care benefits.
HomeX values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.